Contact us today!
ShadeGrip® was designed for woven and knitted shade cloths up to 1.2mm thickness. Applications include pergolas, patios, gazebos, shade houses and shade enclosures. It also finds use in greenhouses and other horticultural applications. It can be attached to any supporting structure whether timber, metal or masonry.
- Unlike traditional methods using nails, battens, eyelets and ties that lack strength and can damage the fabric, ShadeGrip® is a continuous fastening system and extremely strong.
- No edge preparation required.
- Easy installation and removal of the fabric.
- Drum tight professional finish.
- Does not penetrate or damage the fabric.
ShadeGrip® extrusion is available in three different finishes:
- Mill Finish
- Slate Grey
Accessories for ShadeGrip® include black locking strip and insertion tool.
ShadeGrip® extrusion is available in 3.0m lengths, and ShadeGrip® locking strip is available in 1.0m lengths.
Locking Strip: Insertion Tool: