Australia’s 2021 grain harvest was amongst the biggest on record, with the national tonnage reaching in excess of 60 million tonnes. The following results were recorded for each of the states:
- Queensland recorded their second highest harvest on record with approximately 3 million tonnes.
- NSW also recorded their second highest harvest on record with nearly 18 million tonnes.
- Western Australia’s harvest was more than 30% higher than previous records at 24 million tonnes.
- Victoria’s harvest was higher than their 10 year average at approximately 8.4 million tonnes.
- South Australia equalled their 10 year average with just over 8 million tonnes.
Jaylon was able to overcome supply chain difficulties, shipping chaos and labour shortages to meet an unprecedented demand for grain covers and accessory items for customers across Australia.